Safvar replied

8 weeks ago

Setup Full Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A group of friends plan out a detailed heist that turns deadly when one betrays the other by taking off with the goods. Taking matters into his own hands, Sonny seeks out his revenge teaming up with the most dangerous mob boss in town to get back what is rightfully his. When he finally comes face to face with his longtime friend he will be forced to make a life changing choice.
A group of friends become involved in a potentially deadly diamond heist.
As I&#39;m sure with most people I only watched this because of the names attached; Bruce Willis, Ryan Phillippe and 50 Cent, thinking this has to be a decent movie even though I&#39;ve never heard of it before. It was not. This was mostly a waste of time. Willis, despite the top billing on the poster is hardly in the movie and Phillippe just doesn&#39;t cut it as the bad guy despite all his tattoos. The script is weak, and the double crossed thief revenge thriller has been done way too many times before.<br/><br/>50 does a decent enough job but he&#39;s just not a very good actor and the plot for the most part is based around his act of vengeance after his former partner in crime and childhood friend attempts to take him out after a major diamond heist. &#39;Sonny&#39; then employs the help of a feared (but laughably stereotypical) mob boss (Willis)to help him recover the cash.<br/><br/>There are a couple of other sub-plots running regarding Philippe&#39;s jailed father (James Remar), Jenna Dewan has a great scene with a glass table, we also get Randy Couture as a lame-brained thug and Shaun Toub as a mysterious hit-man who skulks about searching for the stolen diamonds -I actually enjoyed him.<br/><br/>There are moments of Guy Ritchie-ness here too in the way they introduce &quot;the muscle&quot; &#39;the hit man&quot; &quot;the mob boss&quot; and I suppose also in how all the story arc&#39;s connect and go awry.<br/><br/>Ultimately a bit of a fail and not a movie I will remember anything about come tomorrow. 7/26/15
It&#39;s very sad thing to see actors like Bruce Willis to play in such trash movies , WHOLE THE MOVIE SUCK i cant comment more things than is a pain to the eyes , everything is bad this movie was filmed i think in a half of an hour without script , F… Jesus what to say about this rubbish just writing more lines to save you from losing your time there&#39;s no plot there&#39;s no acting there&#39;s no camera work no action nothing also i like to say that there are so many holes in this movie like the swiss emental cheese , also 50 cent was acting like a stupid donkey that taking drugs the man has no talent in movies ,also Bruce Willis has fallen too low in my opinion to participate in such b class movies. the movie is stupid predictable nonsense stay away by all means this is a movie trap , Sh(i)t inside!

646f9e108c
Daniel Promises That He Will Be on Emily's Side in Her Time of Need malayalam movie downloadIn a Heartbeat 720pParava movie download in mp4Nightbreed: The Interactive Movie online freeDownload RWBY: Volume 3 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Episode 6.1 online freeKamen Raid Burakku: Onigajima he ky k seyo! full movie in hindi free download mp4Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon movie free download in hindiCollision Course full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.3 in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.